Cookie cake is the dessert that brings back nostalgic memories. Let your taste buds wander and treat yourself and your loved ones to a healthy cookie cake made by yourself. This guilt-free cake will make you want to gobble it all up on your own, but share a piece with a friend, too. It's just so good it has to be shared!
In addition to the fact that a cookie cake is easy to make, it is also a sure thing. Nothing can go wrong. It can only get better, especially if it doesn't contain a single gram of regular table sugar, but Nick's products meet in the cake instead . Take a look at the recipe prepared by the nutrition coach and start making room in the fridge, because you want to eat this cake!
- Nick`s caramel protein bar x1 (take two already, because you want to eat one while cooking)
- Stevia vanilla flavored drops
- "Use like sugar" natural sweetener
- 500g unflavored curd paste
- 2 packs (340g) of sugar-free cookies
- 150g of berries of your choice (frozen are also suitable)
- Strawberries and blueberries for decoration
- First, prepare the raw jam. To do this, place the berries in a bowl. If you use frozen berries, pour hot water over them and let them thaw for about 15 minutes.
- When the berries have melted, pour the water into another bowl, you will need it later. Add 2 tablespoons of Nick's natural sweetener "Use like sugar" to the berries and puree with a fork or hand mixer into a jam.
- Then add 500g of curd to the bowl and flavor it with about 10 drops of vanilla stevia. Mix and add a few more drops if necessary.
- Dip the cookies one at a time into the berry liquid and place them on a tray
on a cake plate as a 4×4 square cake. If you use fresh berries or ready-made raw jam for jam, place 1 tablespoon of jam and half a mug of water in a bowl to soak the cookies and mix.
- Spread curd on the first cookie layer, jam on the second and all the remaining curd on the third. Cover the edges of the cake with curd as well.
- Now chop Nick`s caramel protein bar.
- Decorate the cake with strawberries, blueberries and bar pieces, add some mint leaves if you wish, and let the cake stand in the fridge for a few more hours before serving.
- Get your friends together and enjoy a healthier version of the good old cookie cake together!