Privacy principles of Njom FOODS OÜ
Njom FOODS OÜ offers you the opportunity to order products or participate in various activities (hereinafter "Services"). We process your personal data in a way that ensures their appropriate security, including protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which they were collected, and will not later process these data in a way that is inconsistent with these purposes. When processing your data, we comply with the laws in force in the Republic of Estonia and the European Union.
We may use authorized processors to process your personal data. In this case, we only use authorized processors who guarantee that they implement appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a way that the processing meets the requirements set forth in the Personal Data Act and also ensures the protection of the data subject's rights.
We are njom ("we", "njom FOODS"), we are registered in Estonia, business register code 14123858, address: Soku tee, Uuesalu küla Rae vald Harjumaa 75331, Estonia.
For questions, comments and inquiries related to these Privacy Principles, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com .
Information we may collect from you
Data that can be used to identify you, such as first and last name or date of birth.
Contact information , such as email address, phone number and address. When you contact us, we may also register your correspondence address.
All other information that is provided to us when registering as a user of our Website, joining our Service, registering for programs, participating in contests and/or prize games, or ordering additional services from us. We may also ask you for information when you tell us about a problem with our Website, when we want to make special offers, or when you enter sweepstakes.
Information about preferences and tracking information , such as data about you when you visit our Website, including IP address, data flow, location data and other communication data. We also collect information about your use of the Website through cookies and other similar technologies.
We may supplement the data we receive from you or through it when you use our Services with publicly available information about you and also with information we receive from third parties.
You may request that your personal data not be disclosed, but mostly the personal data we ask you is necessary to provide you with the Service. If we do not have the necessary information, we cannot provide our Services.
Please note that you are solely responsible for the correctness and completeness of the personal data you provide to us.
Use of data, purpose of their use and legal basis for data processing
We process your personal data to fulfill the contract concluded with you or to carry out procedures prior to the conclusion of the contract, at the request of the data subject, if you have given us your consent, to fulfill our legal obligation or in the case of our legitimate interest, to provide you with Services or for other customer service purposes as follows:
- to identify you or your representative;
- to ensure that the content of our Website is presented to you and your device in the most effective way;
- to conduct research to provide you with a better user experience;
- to participate, register, vote and/or determine winners in contests and/or prize games;
- to deliver advertising offers;
- to publish comments;
- to deliver prizes and/or products;
- to participate in and be invited to events.
We process your personal data, including profiling, at your request, if you have given us your consent, in case of our legitimate interest, for marketing purposes and in order for you to receive newsletters and offers from njom FOODS OÜ by e-mail, SMS, telephone or other electronically as follows:
- To provide you with Services, offers, news, information, including games and contests, and products that you want from us or that we believe may be of interest to you;
- To send you our newsletter, which may also contain offers, news, information, products or Services from other Njom FOODS websites that we believe may be of interest to you. Please note that you can always unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the footer.
njom FOODS OÜ is the controller of personal data, njom FOODS OÜ transfers the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.
Profiling is any automated processing of personal data that involves the use of personal data to assess certain personal aspects related to a natural person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects related to the performance, financial situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or with movement.
We may use profiling for marketing purposes, as well as to make the experience of using our Services more personal for you, based on our legitimate interests, the performance of a contract or taking measures prior to the conclusion of a contract, or if you have given us your relevant consent.
Where and how long we store your personal data
All data provided by you to us is stored on our secure servers. All payment transactions are encrypted using industry standard technology. If we have given you (or allowed you to choose) a password that gives you access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We urge you not to disclose this password to anyone. If possible, you should log out of public and shared devices after each visit. If you sell or return a computer or device on which you were able to use the Service, you should first log out and deactivate the device. If you do not keep your password or device secure, or if you do not log out or deactivate your device, the following users may gain access to your account and your personal information.
Data transmission over the Internet is not yet completely secure. Although we do our best to protect you, we cannot guarantee the security of your data when it is transmitted, and we accept no responsibility if someone gains unauthorized access to it. The transmission of all data through our Website is at your own risk. Once we have received your data, we use strict methods and security measures to prevent unauthorized access to it.
The processing of your personal data will be stopped when it is no longer necessary. The data retention period is related to a contract with you, our legitimate interest or another basis provided by law.
Transfer of data to third countries
Data collected from you may be transferred to and stored outside the European Union ("EU") and/or the European Economic Area ("EEA"). This data may also be processed by employees working for us or for one of our suppliers who operate outside the EU and/or EEA. Such employees may be involved in processing your order, participating in your prize games and/or contests, participating in your programs and providing support services. By entering your personal data, you agree to such transmission, storage and processing. We will do everything necessary and reasonable to ensure that your data is handled securely and in accordance with these Privacy Principles. In addition, the transfer of data can only take place if the third country ensures an adequate level of personal data protection or is certified under the Privacy Shield data protection framework (applies, for example, to recipients located in the United States). Upon your request, we will provide you with more information about which of your personal data will be transferred to third countries.
Disclosure of your data
We may disclose your personal data to third parties if we have reasonable grounds to believe that disclosure of this data is necessary:
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal information to a potential buyer or seller;
- if njom FOODS or a significant part of its assets is acquired by a third party, one of the transferred assets is the personal data of njom FOODS' customers;
- if we need to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation, regulation, legal process or request of a government authority or to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions, including to investigate potential violations. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk, to detect or prevent or otherwise combat illegal or suspected illegal activities or security or technical problems.
We may use the collected information to monitor how you use the Service in order to help us improve the Service, and we may also provide such collected information to third parties, such as content providers we work with or advertisers. Such collected information does not contain personal data.
We may also use third-party companies that provide services to us, such as providing infrastructure and IT services (including data storage), processing bank payments, credit card transactions, providing customer service, collecting data for debt analysis and data correction and customer inquiries and performing other statistical analyses. These companies may have access to your data to provide their services. We do not authorize these companies to use or disclose your personal information, except to provide the services we need.
If you do not want to receive our newsletter, you can change your preferences at any time. For this purpose, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at a time convenient for you.
Access to other websites
Rights of the data subject
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- the right to consult your own data. You have the right to receive information from us about whether your personal data is processed or not, and if processing takes place, in such a case, to consult the personal data and information provided by law;
- the right to correct data;
- the right to delete data, for example, if the data is no longer necessary or if your personal data is processed with your consent, but you have withdrawn your consent and we have no other legal grounds for processing your data;
- the right to restrict the processing of your personal data under applicable law, for example while we assess whether you have the right to have your data deleted;
- the right to receive and, if desired, transmit to other data controllers in a structured, commonly used format and machine-readable form personal data concerning you that you have provided to us and that we process automatically on the basis of your consent or the contract concluded with you;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on a legitimate interest, including profiling, unless we prove that we are processing the data for a compelling legitimate reason that outweighs your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the purpose of establishing, presenting or defending legal claims ; the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing purposes, including profiling to the extent related to the direct marketing in question;
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing prior to it;
- the right not to have a decision made about you based solely on automated processing, including profile analysis, which leads to legal consequences concerning you or has a significant impact on you.
If such information is available, we may collect information about your computer, such as your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as connection speed and Internet service provider. This data is used by our system administrator and is used to generate reports for our advertisers. These are statistical data about the activities and routines of our users on the Internet, which do not allow any individual to be identified.
The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority ( www.aki.ee ) if you find that the processing of your personal data violates your rights or the law.
Data protection specialist
Njom FOODS OÜ has not appointed a data protection specialist, if you have questions about njom FOODS OÜ's data processing principles or practice, the contact details are as follows: Soku tee 28, Uuesalu küla Rae vald Harjumaa 75331, with the reference "Data protection", e-mail: info @njom.ee
Njom FOODS OÜ Cookies Terms and Conditions
Principles of using cookies
What are cookies?
We and our service providers may use the following types of cookies:
Absolutely necessary cookies: These cookies are absolutely necessary for us to keep our Website running. For example, we use these cookies to authenticate and identify visitors to the Website in order to provide them with our Service. Without these cookies, we would not recognize you and you would not be able to access our Services. These cookies also help us comply with our General Terms and Conditions and ensure the security of our services.
Performance cookies and function cookies: these cookies are not absolutely necessary, but allow us to make your Website experience more personal. For example, they allow us to remember your preferences so that you do not have to disclose information that you have already provided to us, for example when registering for our Services. We also use these cookies to collect information about visitor activity when using our services (for example, popular pages, order of views and rate of clicks on links) so that we can improve our Website and Services and conduct market research. If you decide to delete these cookies, our services will have a limited effect for you.
Advertising cookies: These cookies contain information about how you have used our website and other websites, such as which pages you have visited and which advertisements you have clicked on, so that we can present you with the most suitable advertisements, both on our website and on other websites. These ads are called "interest-based advertising." Many of these advertising cookies belong to our service providers.
What about other tracking technologies such as web beacons?
We may also use session cookies, which allow us to send data from one subpage of our website to another without you having to re-enter the data.
However, we also use persistent cookies in several ways, for example:
- to allow you to move between the subpages of our website and find information without the need to re-enter data
- to help us identify you the next time you come to our website to use the service;
- to give you access to stored data;
- so that we can recommend you other products and services that match your interests; and
- to ensure that you do not have to fill out the customer survey form several times.
We (and third parties authorized by us) may use non-personal data from both persistent cookies and session cookies for the following statistical purposes:
- to determine which are the most popular parts of the Website;
- to monitor the use of the Services and the Website (frequency and duration);
- to provide anonymous information to third parties so that they can serve you more relevant advertising;
- to track which products sell best;
- to find out how often you and other users visit the Website and buy products;
- to conduct customer surveys to improve your experience with the Website and with us.
What cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies to provide the Service:
- ott_dids: This is a security cookie to identify users who have specified a web browser as a registered device.
- ott_geo_mismatch_confirmed: it stores the information that the user has agreed to continue using the Website, but his IP address is assigned to him in a country other than the one where the Website's domain is located (confusion with countries).
- ott_adult_confirmed: This stores information that an anonymous user has confirmed access to the highest rated (RED access rating) content.
- ott_web_rt: This is a security cookie update element to update the saved login. This helps the visitor stay logged in.
- ott_web_rt_stored: This indicates the presence of a stored login on non-secure (HTTP) pages.
- ott_messages_read: This stores information about whether the user has read the displayed text.
- NJOM_SESSION: To identify the user session. This is applied during a user's visit to distinguish one guest from another and to track who the user is so that we can present him with the content he is entitled to see.
Google Analytics is an analysis tool used to compile statistics about web traffic and its sources, and to measure conversions and scales. Read https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881 about opting out .
Mux Data: A service that provides a technical overview of streaming data but does not store information about the user. Its purpose is to analyze the data obtained to improve the service and ensure its maximum performance.
If you do not want to participate in data collection, you can disable the service by clicking on the "Do Not Track" header. To enable/disable the header, see under browser settings. Note, however, that this DNT header may also affect other monitoring and analysis services.
How to delete cookies?
You can also visit www.pts.se/cookies for more information about cookies .
We will announce when and what changes will be made at the end of this document. If appropriate, you will also be notified of changes by email in accordance with our General Terms and Conditions. All changes will take effect immediately, except for existing subscribers, for whom changes will take effect 30 days after they are announced, unless otherwise stated.
Please send questions, comments and inquiries regarding these Cookie Usage Principles to email@example.com
These Cookie Usage Principles were last updated on September 1, 2019.